- 04:30 pm: Animated engines.
05:06 pm: Linux Genuine Advantage(TM)!!! - 2 Comments
- 02:01 pm: CryoPID - Flush running process out to disk, resume after reboot - or even on another machine!
05:08 pm: George Washington's farewell address, in plain english. - 16 Comments
- 04:19 pm: I see your sword-swinging Wiibot, and raise you two wikki-wikkis and an industrial crossfader.
- 06:00 pm: A 3-Instruction Forth for Embedded Systems work - 2 Comments
06:14 pm: Map, Filter, Reduce: the Cliff Notes version. - 7 Comments
08:47 pm: Scarborough: "If you are a true conservative, there is no way you can support staying the course." - 1 Comment
- 09:40 pm: Top Gear takes the Veyron to 407 kph. - 7 Comments
- 05:06 pm: For sale: Guitar and amp, both excellent and nearly new condition.
- 12:46 am: Metronome: A 1ms latency hard realtime garbage collector for Java. - 3 Comments
02:45 am: Perceptive Pixel's multi-touch display tech - Minority Report is now. - 8 Comments
06:57 pm: Home forclosure rate "heat map." - 6 Comments
- 04:09 pm: Messin' with Japanese people, by Chad the evil expat. - 3 Comments
06:38 pm: The Daily Show weighs in on the $8.8 billion worth of cash bricks "lost" in Iraq.
- 01:47 pm: Software proverbs. - 2 Comments
11:23 pm: Message Passing vs Shared Transational Memory: Not mutually exclusive. - 1 Comment
- 02:39 pm: Things to do before I die: Run 8 miles on Miami Beach with Raven. - 3 Comments
- 03:06 pm: Top Gear goes to Alabama. Hilarity ensues. - 5 Comments
04:30 pm: Intel shows non-x86 research prototype 80 core, 4 GHz chip "Polaris". - 2 Comments
- 03:15 pm: Want to know how far we really are from real speech recognition? - 2 Comments
03:23 pm: Getting massive multicore right: Azul Systems' 384 core machines and parallelizing JVM. - 2 Comments
- 06:10 pm: In which we show several pictures of human/automotive drama. - 7 Comments
10:37 pm: In which Ben is evil to a poor little Haskell interpreter. - 7 Comments
- 01:13 pm: Dictionary of Algorithms and Data Structures
- 02:34 pm: The VentureOne hybrid vehicle. - 6 Comments
02:57 pm: Geordi, we hardly knew ye. Silicon retinas already undergoing human trials. - 6 Comments
- 02:20 pm: Of course C is the new assembly - what do you think it was designed for? - 1 Comment
- 09:43 pm: Reasonable web whiteboarding: Thinkature.com
- 07:45 pm: How easy is it to write a basic ray-tracer? - 4 Comments
09:25 pm: Why I can't support Hillary for president. - 7 Comments
- 03:25 pm: DIY wireless NES and SNES controllers for the Wii.
- 12:18 pm: In which Ben explains (again) why America is so unbelievably stupid. - 3 Comments
07:36 pm: Getting massively parallel wrong: the NVidia "nvcc" GPU compiler. - 6 Comments
- 05:10 pm: Why gift cards suck. - 7 Comments
- 02:53 am: The robot army is learning to trample your children, even as we speak! - 10 Comments
02:45 pm: Google's new weapon... - 3 Comments
- 01:01 am: Allowing side effects in purely functional languages: The concept of a Monad. - 2 Comments
12:23 pm: The NeoCons just got what they wanted: Iraq's oil. - 16 Comments