- 12:09 pm: "Giant... enemy... crab... Actually took place in ancient Japan."
02:57 pm: Programmer Personality Type meme - 3 Comments
- 02:14 am: More primality tests in Haskell. - 8 Comments
- 02:40 pm: DIY uC laptop: it's craptastic! - 2 Comments
03:07 pm: "Also, I can kill you with my cyber-alloy endoskeleton." - 1 Comment
03:22 pm: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
05:41 pm: The Weasel explains engineers.
- 09:30 am: England sword ban hilarity. - 6 Comments
02:04 pm: Good Math, Bad Math on monads.
04:12 pm: Quick notes on WPA-PSK security. - 6 Comments
- 02:43 am: LinuxBIOS + X11 in ROM = power switch to usable rxvt window in 8 seconds. - 5 Comments
08:13 pm: The Legend of Leeroy Jenkins - 5 Comments
- 06:37 pm: Jeff Hawkins and machine vision.
- 06:06 pm: Stinking, dickless cowards. - 10 Comments
07:09 pm: The mines of Moria, Japanese style. - 2 Comments
- 03:30 pm: 300: Good, but just a movie. - 3 Comments
08:41 pm: Safety stickers for TEH INTARWEBZ - 1 Comment
- 11:20 pm: TED talks: Burt Rutan talks about how entrenched and useless NASA has become. - 1 Comment
- 12:08 am: Want multi-core parallelism in your programs today? Code in Haskell.
- 07:57 pm: Discover magazine opens up their archives back to 1992, for free.
10:27 pm: Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, "Thou Shalt Always Kill"
- 11:29 pm: JWS: The Java Webserver - 15 Comments
- 08:11 pm: How stupid is our patent system: patent for a linked list - granted in 2006.
11:07 pm: Remember the Hale-Bopp comet cult? One of them survived... - 4 Comments
- 02:55 pm: Ron Paul explains why the USA is not worth saving. - 7 Comments
- 12:52 am: Jabba the Hutt is not amused.
02:21 am: "Thou shalt always kill" - The American version.
06:23 pm: Java 1.5's foreach() loop. - 3 Comments
- 02:00 pm: Pelosi and other highly placed Democrats are INTENTIONALLY BLOCKING IMPEACHMENT. - 12 Comments
- 03:10 pm: Spring X360 cheesy game roundup: EDF 2017, Bullet Witch, and a quick note on Oblivion. - 3 Comments
- 05:57 pm: Go back to sleep, America. - 16 Comments
08:40 pm: Multi-thread safety in the Java memory model.
- 03:40 am: JWS 0.2a is up.
- 03:15 pm: Putting the bullet in the Firefox WMP plugin's head. - 6 Comments
04:09 pm: PicoTux: Linux webserver in the same volume as two sugar cubes. - 3 Comments
04:49 pm: Mailinator.com: single JVM temp email server receives 4.5-6 million emails a day - diskless. - 6 Comments