- 11:49 am: ConjugalHarmony.com - The nagging stops when the bars slam shut! - 5 Comments
- 12:05 am: Dean Kamen's "Luke arm" aka the Deka arm. - 3 Comments
06:56 pm: New (old) sci-fi reading. - 1 Comment
08:00 pm: Flash Fr^H^HSaturday - 5 Comments
- 12:14 pm: You suck at photoshop. - 2 Comments
- 02:59 pm: "I'm a Christian. I'm an Athiest. I'm a Scientologist." - 10 Comments
03:38 pm: Real life vs. Crysis - 3 Comments
03:45 pm: Welcome to 2k8 - here's your gas station robot. - 6 Comments
08:47 pm: NY feminists kick Hillary to the curb; endorse Obama instead. - 2 Comments
09:42 pm: Navy test-fires 32 megajoule, mach 7 railgun. - 5 Comments
- 10:42 am: In Soviet Koloradostan... - 8 Comments
- 01:25 pm: Intel's tiny new 2Ghz "Silverthorne" - 9 Comments
01:43 pm: Dear Ron Paul supporters: - 5 Comments
- 10:05 am: Where do the candidates stand on the Iraq war? - 1 Comment
11:17 am: *OF COURSE* they're torturing American citizens at Gitmo. - 1 Comment
- 10:52 am: Bush, Congress hit bottom in AP polls. - 2 Comments
11:16 am: Schneier: In the iPhone, 'security' is code for 'control' - 2 Comments
01:18 pm: You know how freaking bored I am??
04:31 pm: In which the lulz at MicroSoft's expense are many. - 1 Comment
- 01:54 pm: Why are some flames yellow and some blue?
05:56 pm: New! Lego Mohammed! - 7 Comments
- 12:29 am: Evidently, overeducated = smart. - 6 Comments
11:33 am: DKIM gets some ink. - 2 Comments
01:16 pm: FISH... IN... SPACE!!! - 2 Comments
- 11:23 am: "So you're going to write an IPhone app..."
11:37 am: Wings Over The Rockies Air & Space museum - 2 Comments
11:38 am: More fun photochopz.
01:26 pm: Pre-emptive anti-Valentine's Day strike! - 3 Comments
02:24 pm: That's OK, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway. - 11 Comments
- 10:59 am: Do We Really Want Another Black President After The Events Of _Deep Impact_? - 1 Comment
- 10:33 am: Making linux kernel spinlocks fair - the ticket spinlock. - 4 Comments
10:48 am: Night of the living first daughter. - 5 Comments
- 10:42 am: We must not allow a laser squirrel space-elevator gap! - 8 Comments
01:33 pm: Teeny, tiny, itty-bitty guns. - 2 Comments
- 01:06 am: It's like WoW. Except lamer. And free. - 16 Comments
- 12:17 am: 54 meeeeeelion dollars!!
10:56 am: CINT - An interpreter for C programs. - 3 Comments
11:07 am: Ten most meaningful video game quotes of all time.
12:09 pm: Dubai is on crack. - 7 Comments
- 10:51 am: The limits of quantum computing.
12:44 pm: Supreme Court rejects right to privacy; won't explain why. Also: Bye-bye petrodollar! - 12 Comments
12:49 pm: Hello, Samus! - 2 Comments
06:21 pm: New facial mo-cap system can capture 100k polygon models in real time, threaten your mom. - 4 Comments
- 12:22 am: Dean Kamen's Deka Arm - video. - 4 Comments
- 12:09 pm: Cracking whole-disk crypto by recovering keys from DRAM - after the computer has been turned off! - 7 Comments
02:19 pm: Why MicroSoft wants to buy Yahoo. - 1 Comment
- 10:54 am: Everything you ever wanted to know about Yttrium.
02:15 pm: b0w before j00r god!!! - 2 Comments
04:42 pm: I, for one, welcome our 6 ton steel spider conquerors. - 9 Comments
- 12:04 am: Ten things that make me happy... - 9 Comments
- 11:36 pm: Dear FlyFF: Kindly consume excrement and expire. - 4 Comments
- 12:28 pm: Celebrity star-fucking update! - 5 Comments
04:22 pm: News Flash! Diebold leaks 2k8 election results... - 2 Comments
- 10:52 am: Putting the bullet in GameGuard. - 4 Comments
02:21 pm: Judge to Patent Trolls: "No, you can't have $51 million. Not yours."
06:16 pm: Why you shouldn't learn Perl. - 4 Comments
- 11:07 am: Remind me why we're STILL in Iraq? - 5 Comments
11:17 am: Worst hard drive crash ever.
11:21 am: XKCD ball-pit update, phase II.
12:05 pm: The Rules Of Optimization Club - 1 Comment
07:59 pm: A cool TED talk on the future of personal fabrication.
- 12:33 pm: Odwalla "Serious Energy" - tasty. - 3 Comments
03:11 pm: Hurting the heads of the small-minded - a case study. - 2 Comments
04:36 pm: [ISTGINMTSU] Playmobile Security Checkpoint
04:43 pm: Billboard Liberation Group strikes!
- 10:42 am: Copy Protection = User annoyance and hassle = Pirated stuff is more convenient - 3 Comments
10:50 am: And now for your weekly political update. - 7 Comments
09:45 pm: Some sci-fi reading recommendations. - 3 Comments