- 11:40 am: Your daily dose of programming language nerdity.
01:59 pm: Fasting for 2 days before chemo = 2-5x fewer healthy cells killed. - 6 Comments
- 10:43 am: The oil bug. - 10 Comments
02:49 pm: Using a slide rule. - 3 Comments
03:39 pm: Why Ben can't get a date. - 23 Comments
- 11:14 am: Caffeine is good for your brain. - 10 Comments
12:02 pm: Hacking Techniques in Wireless Networks
01:02 pm: Ed's guide to FUCKING METAL!!!!1!!!
- 10:25 am: Smashing the state with atheism! - 3 Comments
01:40 pm: "Who's there?" "Land shark." - 3 Comments
01:54 pm: As of March 2008, there is no gasoline shortage - 5 Comments
- 11:05 am: Wasn't this Serpentor's favorite trick?
- 11:17 am: Video game publishers are the new record companies.
11:37 am: Who Won Iraq's "Decisive" Battle? - 4 Comments
05:44 pm: Yes, the Feds are tracking you by your cell phone.
- 10:25 am: AMD was right - we do need a new front-side bus. - 3 Comments
06:32 pm: Hydralics, concepts and illustrations.
- 11:49 am: Jesse Ventura on Hannity & Colmes - 1 Comment
01:21 pm: Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes - 2 Comments
05:17 pm: INVADE, YOU PUSSY!! INVADE ALREADY! - 9 Comments
- 11:20 am: Would we? YOU BETCHA!! - 5 Comments
11:43 am: Embedded Engineers are a dying breed. - 2 Comments
03:57 pm: TED: Talk - Hacking the WiiMote.
04:14 pm: Beating down the Concurrency demon. - 2 Comments
04:24 pm: IN UR ECOSYSTEMZ, NERFING UR APEX PREDATORZ
04:30 pm: Jan 2008: Previous world record for crude oil production is broken.
04:43 pm: Said it before and I'll say it again: Mk II suit > Mk 3 suit - 2 Comments
04:53 pm: Why young feminists are supporting Obama. - 1 Comment
- 01:50 pm: OF COURSE Dubya and the rest of his croneys intentionally planned out the torture!
04:37 pm: In which Ben fails at RC helicopters. - 4 Comments
- 11:20 am: Oblivion rendered in CryEngine2 - 3 Comments
02:19 pm: Leaving is not brave. Nor exciting. - 1 Comment
03:10 pm: What it's like to be a programmer. - 4 Comments
04:00 pm: OMFG. - 7 Comments
04:38 pm: Rolling Back Government: Lessons from New Zealand - 6 Comments
- 02:09 pm: Efficient Market theory is bullshit and everyone knows it. - 2 Comments
02:10 pm: MapJack: Virtual tourism, web 2.0 style. - 1 Comment
04:49 pm: 125 Perl video tutorials.
- 11:15 am: The Tiger Temple - 5 Comments
01:18 pm: Dreamworks buys rights to Ghost In The Shell - 11 Comments
03:39 pm: Can we get a little global warming over here, please?? - 2 Comments
- 11:10 am: Charlie the Unicorn 2 - 5 Comments
12:35 pm: PopSci takes a slightly more in-depth look at Sarcos's XOS. - 7 Comments
- 09:31 pm: Condi on Iraq: "It's not like random bodies are turning up in the streets." Oh, wait... - 3 Comments
- 12:06 am: American trophy, so big! Italian trophy, so small! - 7 Comments
11:09 am: Outsourcing to India becomes too expensive. - 6 Comments
11:26 am: Test-firing the XCOR methane/LOX rocket engine - now with video. - 3 Comments
11:41 am: China to France: Free Corsica! - 6 Comments
12:03 pm: Western Digital = closet raptor sympathizers - 2 Comments
03:11 pm: Not even Michael Moore likes Hillary. - 2 Comments
10:26 pm: The Seminal gets stupid on third parties. - 3 Comments
11:00 pm: The patent system is broken beyond belief? REALLY?
11:24 pm: Performance testing the iRAM SATA ramdisk. - 3 Comments
- 11:47 am: Oh USA, is there any lying politician scum you won't wholeheartedly believe every lie of?
11:48 am: The sub-prime crash, now with infographics.
12:37 pm: TEH EVIL GIANT RABBITZ R HERE FOR J00R BLOOD!!!1! - 4 Comments
03:55 pm: Memcached internals. - 1 Comment
06:15 pm: Installing Slackware Linux under VMWare on Windows. - 3 Comments
- 02:17 pm: "No constitutional rights" update! SC says 4th Amendment doesn't apply if you're in a car. - 5 Comments
04:09 pm: I think this device has serious growth potential! - 6 Comments
07:55 pm: Rubber Moose Thesis (.com) - 1 Comment
- 03:03 pm: Reid, Pelosi & Dean: "Things are being done." - 3 Comments
03:28 pm: Yeah, because that worked so well on the RNC in New York in 2k4. - 2 Comments
- 01:00 pm: How to know when we're at the bottom of the housing crash. - 2 Comments
- 06:45 pm: What would happen if... you bought 25 bottles of Nyquil?
- 12:24 am: 2 Wacky 2 Witless: Portland Drift - 2 Comments
01:24 am: In which Ben goes all Yahtzee on Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 - 4 Comments
- 04:04 pm: House Democrats are FUCKING COWARDS. - 14 Comments
04:33 pm: Binary heaps - know 'em, love 'em.
- 01:02 pm: ReiserFS - killer app! - 1 Comment
01:11 pm: For your convenience... - 1 Comment
04:20 pm: Gears of War Crimes Tribunal convened. - 2 Comments
11:24 pm: You believe your copy of Windows is secure? You are a fool.
- 12:43 am: The iLimb bionic hand. - 4 Comments
09:11 am: 77 Optical Illusions and Visual Phenomona - 3 Comments