June 12th, 2008

stupid

NZ legislator 'absolutely supportive' of a ban on Dihydrogen Monoxide.


In an email response to a spoof highlighting all the dangers and deaths from water, Green MP Sue Kedgley's office said she was 'absolutely supportive' of a ban on dihydrogen monoxide in New Zealand.

The email on dihydrogen monoxide points out it is a colourless, odourless, tasteless chemical used in all sorts of dangerous industries and that in gaseous form it causes thousands of burns; in liquid form millions of deaths from overdose (drowning), and in its solid state causes tissue damage.


http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA0110/S00440.htm

Also, dihydrogen monoxide levels have recently been cited as a possible cause of power grid outages!

BAN THE STUFF! BAN IT!! ;]
  • Current Music
    Tears For Fears - Don't Drink The Water
  • Tags
    ,