- 11:14 am: A difficult kilo-core future awaits us. - 5 Comments
01:22 pm: Zero Punctuation: On Webcomics
08:08 pm: Leaving Return Path. - 4 Comments
- 12:56 pm: Fireworks run, July 3. - 6 Comments
- 04:39 pm: Best. Waterpark Ride. EVAR.
06:06 pm: NVIDIA stock drops 30% on news of bad batch of notebook GPUs.
- 01:18 am: Wounded Iraq vet tells his story.
03:30 pm: A special message from the American Society for Velociraptor Attack Prevention
- 12:45 am: School of bad ideas: Laser-etched tattoos. - 3 Comments
04:50 pm: C's History
- 11:43 am: Why Computers Are Getting Slower (And What We Can Do About It) - 2 Comments
12:45 pm: Let's see, what was Hitler's first name...
12:47 pm: Wanna cut those loose threads off your jeans? NOT IN ENGLAND! - 2 Comments
12:51 pm: Wind turbines generate too much power - overload grid! - 1 Comment
02:07 pm: Suntory Mermaid II arrives home. US->Japan 110 days propelled purely by waves. - 2 Comments
- 10:56 am: Video games cause youth violence? O RLY? - 6 Comments
01:47 pm: Retroactive legalization of Constitutional crimes - Fuck Yeah! - 3 Comments
- 10:55 am: Moo?
03:12 pm: Looking for a new job? - 7 Comments
03:33 pm: ZP: Lego Indiana Jones - 1 Comment
11:27 pm: Boeing builds heli-blimp hybrid? - 4 Comments
- 02:34 pm: Pelosi is a neo-con running dog, part #6471930582. - 2 Comments
- 11:00 am: The Berkeley mine pit in Butte, Montana.
11:28 am: ATMZ - YUR USING 'EM RONG. BANKZ - YUR BUILDING 'EM RONG. - 3 Comments
01:56 pm: Iran releases new missle test photo. - 3 Comments
02:44 pm: It's time for a new Democratic party mascot. - 2 Comments
03:45 pm: New Mirror's Edge screenshots.
11:59 pm: Laptop-controlled paintball gun sentry.
- 04:24 pm: 2008 - First super-conducting cables go into power grid. - 3 Comments
- 12:34 am: Cat gets mailed across Germany.
02:34 pm: Google "Protocol Buffers" are the new CORBA. - 2 Comments
03:13 pm: Best explanation of double-slit experiment, EVAR. - 7 Comments
- 02:32 pm: We're saving Iraq from... their own freedom! - 3 Comments
- 01:07 pm: Nerdboyz repazent! - 3 Comments
05:52 pm: The Cocaine Auction Protocol: Anonymous auctions with almost no crypto. - 1 Comment
- 01:10 pm: Zero Punctuation: Alone In The Dark (the recent remake, not the original)
04:45 pm: If you must run Windows, trash Vista and go with "Workstation" 2008 - 6 Comments
05:41 pm: Machining class update. - 7 Comments
- 02:12 pm: HEALTH CARE: UR DOIN IT RONG. - 8 Comments
- 01:02 pm: Hedgehog Launch
02:44 pm: "Because I'm the goddamn Batman!" - 2 Comments
04:49 pm: Shelby plans 500+ HP electric car. - 1 Comment
04:58 pm: Blind Watchmaker Applet
07:12 pm: 98 to XP? - 10 Comments
10:06 pm: OH SHI- - 4 Comments
- 01:31 pm: Unnecessary Censorship - Sesame Street Edition.
- 11:49 am: Welding class. - 5 Comments
- 11:49 am: In NZ, $5000 reward offered for the arrest of Condi Rice. - 1 Comment
05:34 pm: Boingboing tv talks with Syd Mead about Bladerunner's art design.
- 04:03 pm: SELECT * considered problematic. - 3 Comments
- 11:29 am: Recent sci-fi reading.
- 01:00 pm: Serious Cat has snapped...
- 06:09 pm: Fuck you, Pelosi. You goddamn NeoCon running dog. You fucking Quisling.
- 12:25 pm: ZP: E3 Trailer Park - 6 Comments
10:19 pm: Engineers' Dreams by George Dyson
- 12:23 pm: "Yeah, but it's a dry heat..."
12:48 pm: Gun-toting in Georgia - 5 Comments
05:30 pm: XP - so far, so good (mostly). - 7 Comments