- 03:04 am: Seattle and PAX were excellent.
- 08:03 pm: PAX 2008 - 9 Comments
- 12:32 am: NIN was great. The audience... not so much. - 5 Comments
09:37 pm: Enjoying your police state? I sure hope so. - 1 Comment
- 12:28 am: ZP: Eve Online
02:10 pm: Thirty-foot long mechanical spider terrorizes Liverpool. - 1 Comment
04:43 pm: Ultra-Light backpacking: the why and how - 2 Comments
05:16 pm: Bioshock post-mortem.
- 01:34 pm: Veterans of the Iraq war infiltrate RNC, hit McCain in the face with reality. - 3 Comments
02:04 pm: The how and why of NVidia's defective GPUs. - 1 Comment
03:00 pm: Bobcats take over foreclosed houses in LA.
04:55 pm: Also, I bear a strange resemblance to the Joker. - 6 Comments
- 11:23 am: X360 red ring of death, in depth.
03:06 pm: Starting a business and wooing VCs - the fuck-off money factor.
03:47 pm: A very nice summary of everything that's wrong with America. - 3 Comments
10:38 pm: (Admiral Ackbar) It's a pact! (/Ackbar) - 8 Comments
- 01:19 am: Guess what's next on my reading list... - 3 Comments
- 01:25 am: Making a PID controller out of an op-amp. - 6 Comments
03:31 pm: Making any surface into an interactive virtual whiteboard with the Wiimote.
- 12:27 pm: Crowbar, strategy guide, and plush head-crab sent to CERN. - 2 Comments
- 01:11 pm: ZP: Too Human
04:49 pm: Singles map - it's worse than you think. - 9 Comments
05:13 pm: Processes are the new threads? Yeah, welcome to 1993! - 1 Comment
05:56 pm: Schneier's peanut gallery on the supposed new "secret weapon" in Iraq. - 1 Comment
10:37 pm: Java Hotspot Compiler - Fast Register Allocation via Linear Scan
11:41 pm: Tesla starts delivering new gearbox - 0-60 in ~4 seconds. - 8 Comments
- 01:24 pm: They're having a grand old time re-hashing old 9/11 jokes over in omg_too_soon.... - 1 Comment
01:38 pm: Nine Inch Fail - 4 Comments
02:53 pm: Who rules SanAntonio-town! - 1 Comment
- 06:14 am: Can someone who knows Go score this position for me? - 6 Comments
- 12:24 am: Wired on the tech behind NIN's spectacular stage show. - 1 Comment
02:17 am: Seven years - and still Bush FAILS to catch the people who did 9/11. - 4 Comments
02:26 am: First good news on cell phone tracking I've heard in years. - 2 Comments
02:43 am: A quick video on how the LHC works.
- 01:59 am: George Lucas vs Rule 34. Round 1. FIGHT! - 1 Comment
05:15 pm: You can't fit the whole thing in your mouth!
11:25 pm: In which we argue that Sarah Palin is, in fact, a dick. - 2 Comments
- 01:17 am: Epic Fail Guy explains macro-econ. - 2 Comments
- 02:18 pm: ZP: Spore - 2 Comments
- 02:24 pm: Schneier on the Chinese/NSA internet de-anonymizing plans.
06:13 pm: LightBot - fun little flash game. - 3 Comments
- 01:00 am: Stanford puts up free online CS and Robotics courses.
03:54 pm: Yaaarr, them Wall Street scaliwags be a crafty bunch!! - 6 Comments
04:08 pm: Have ye seen thar finest wench at yon Comic-Con^W DragonCon? - 2 Comments
06:26 pm: Yarrr! I be lookin' fer.... - 2 Comments
- 01:17 pm: Hay guise, how's that economy? - 14 Comments
02:31 pm: Top 25 Censored Stories for 2k9
02:40 pm: MegaMan 9 video review & gameplay - 3 Comments
11:44 pm: Manna Chapter 3 just happened! - 1 Comment
- 03:37 pm: ZP: Bionic Commando Rearmed and retrogaming in general - 4 Comments
05:43 pm: Dubya doesn't want you to know we're losing in Afghanistan.
05:49 pm: Why must you crush my dreams? WHY? - 5 Comments
- 01:19 pm: SEAforth 40C18 CPU ships. 40 cores, <9 mW per core at full speed. - 9 Comments
01:41 pm: In-memory B-trees - faster (and smaller) than binary trees. - 6 Comments
- 05:00 pm: WaMu CEO, hired ~2 weeks ago, walks away with $20 million severance package. - 2 Comments
06:49 pm: DIY Ariel Atom - 7 Comments
- 06:01 pm: My brother Nick is bicycling from Portland to SF (or LA).
- 03:56 pm: How to land a 747. - 4 Comments
05:15 pm: Metallica fans rattle their walkers, yell at those kids. - 27 Comments
10:46 pm: Dilbert explains our current economic crisis, circa 2k2. - 2 Comments